Welcome to ICARUS Counseling. Before you select me as your therapist I want you to think about a few things. What are you needing, what is going wrong in your life right now? What type of therapist are you seeking, and what you should expect from a therapist. The person you choose should have significant experience with your specific problem. They should have many years of experience, a solid education and be licensed in your state. The therapist should be willing to work within your means to pay. If they are not "in network" with your insurance company, they should be willing to apply to them. Beware of the therapist with no flexibility, either with their time or cost. I am on most insurance panels in Oregon, I have a sliding scale, and I make myself available to my clients even after the session ends. I have a Master's Degree in Clinical Social Work, and a BS. in Psychology and I hold a license in Oregon. Along with this, I have been in the counseling field since 1988, and in full time practice since 2000. Click on "About" for my resume/Vitae
Partial List of services
- Couples and marriage counseling
- Mental health Therapy; depression, anxiety, personality disorders, PTSD
- Mental health and chemical dependency evaluations
- Grief and loss
- Addiction to drugs, alcohol, sex, gambling, spending, pornography, food, affairs, violence, etc.
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Dual diagnosis counseling
- 12 Week Alternatives To Violence Class (NEW)
- Cognitive Restructuring for Domestic Violence and Anti-Social Behaviors
- Anger Management
- Clinical Consultation
- Clinical Supervision
Coming Soon: Face time and Skype sessions-ask me about it when you call.